- Ci Software Download
Ci160TSBoasting the latest incarnation of our formidable 4.5in. mid/bass T Series driver and powerful 1in. tweeter, the ultra-slim new T Series Ci speakers open up new possibilities for enjoying KEF's uncompromised sound quality where installation space is at a premium. Requiring less than 36mm of mounting depth, the Ci160TS fits snugly in very narrow ceiling or wall spaces and is therefore specified for demanding applications such as today's luxury high-rise apartments and super-premium motor yachts.
- <36mm mounting depth allows fitment to very restricted cavities
- Ultra-low profile LF unit with excellent bass extension
- Vented tweeter with KEF's unique 'tangerine' waveguide for natural HF response and wide, even dispersion
- Rigid flat diaphragm assures clean upper bass and mid-range response
- Paintable Ultra-Thin Bezel (UTB) and magnetic grille to blend unobtrusively with décor
- Fast, versatile installation on virtually any surface via dogleg
|Nominal Impedance||8 Ohm|
|Sensitivity||87dB (2.83V/ 1m)|
|Frequency Response||110Hz - 24Hz (+/-6dB) open-backed|
|Drive Units||LF: 115mm (4.5in. Dual layer)
HF: 25mm (1in.)
|Recommended Amplifier Power||10-100W|
|Product external dimensions||Diameter : 222.8x222.8 mm (8.77 x 8.77 in.)
Depth : 41mm (1.61in.)
|Cut-out dimensions||HxW: 194 x 194 mm (7.64 x 7.64 in.)|
|Mounting depth from surface||<36mm (1 7/16in.)|
|Optional rough in frame||RIF160S|
|Optional rear enclosure||RNC160S|
|Net Weight||1.05kg (2.31lbs)|
|Document Download||Ci Series Pamphlet
Ci Series Specification Sheet
Minimum Cabinet Volume
EASE GLL Data
Ci Software Download
1. KEF Speaker Placement ToolCreated by KEF UK engineering, the "KEF Speaker Placement Tool" is a software program* designed to assist you in the placement and layout of KEF Ci loudspeakers. Able to accommodate both 70V/100V and stereo music systems the software will graphically show room sound coverage, show speaker layout, and to provide wiring diagrams. For your convenience room layouts can be saved, printed, exported, and retrieved for future reference.
Download Ci Software
* KEF Speaker Placement Tool currently runs only on Windows based machines. Due to a compatibility issue between the "KEF Ci Speaker Placement Tool" and the latest version of Java, previous versions of the "KEF Ci Speaker Placement Tool" may not run. To correct this problem please uninstall the KEF Ci Software and then download and install the latest version from the link on this page.
2. KASA500 Software Update ToolKASA500 is a powerful Class-D Dual 250WPC amplifier. This DSP controlled system amplifier is optimized to deliver thunderous bass from KEF Ci subwoofers. With both line and speaker level inputs, and DSP configurable pass-through with optional high pass filters – the KASA500 is versatile and can be deployed in limitless system configurations. To allow for future flexibility KEF engineers may update the KASA500 DSP firmware to optimize performance with additional KEF speakers. The KASA500 Programmer* is a proprietary tool for updating the KASA500 firmware. NOTE: KASA500 software requires a "USB Type A Male to USB Type A Male cable" for connection between your computer and the KASA500.
Download KASA500 Programmer
Download KASA500 Firmware Rev. 10.04 - The latest KASA500 Firmware provides settings for KEF Ci subwoofer models Ci3160RLb-THX, Ci200QSb-THX, Ci200TRb and Ci4100QLb with THX certified performance (if applicable) in both mono and stereo mode.
Download KASA500 EQ setting dip switch chart
Download KASA500 user manual - KASA500 manual includes installation diagrams for both home theater and music sub/satellite installations.
* KEF KASA500 Programmer currently runs only on Windows based machines.