KEF Warranty Policy
KEF Warranty Policy
KEF Warranty Policy
kef.com purchase, return for refund / replacement
Warranty Period for repairing
Wireless HiFi Speakers
As a condition of eligible returns, all returned products must be in the condition that they have been received in and ensuring the original packaging, warranty card, gifts and all other accessories are included and are undamaged.
If you have a problem with your product or you are not completely satisfied with your purchase please contact us. We're here to help.
This warranty does not cover any of the following:
- normal or fair wear and tear and/or any wear from environmental deterioration of the KEF product and/or its components
- mechanical damage or derangement of the KEF product in transit that is not attributable to the fault of the KEF and its Authorised Distributor
- deterioration of any consumable components of the KEF product which would become worn or depleted through use
- any KEF product whose serial number label(s) is/are missing, made illegible, defaced, altered, removed, or damaged
- any KEF product and/or any of its components that is not purchased from an Authorised Dealer/Distributor, including any parallel imports or grey market products
- incorrect or unauthorised components which have been substituted and/or used for the KEF Product;
- any KEF Product and/or any of its components which have been installed, disassembled, repaired, converted, modified, tampered with or otherwise interfered with in any way by any person/entity other than an authorised representative of the KEF and its Authorised Distributors
- any defects, malfunction, loss and/or damages caused by or resulting from any of the following:
- any of the circumstances set out in (1) - (7) above
- any accident or negligence not caused by the fault of KEF and its Authorised Distributors
- any improper installation or connection of the KEF product (including without limitation any improper connection of the KEF product to improper voltage or power source) not caused by the fault of any of the KEF and its Authorised Distributors
- any improper care, dropping, mishandling, misuse, abuse or unreasonable or improper use, operation or maintenance of the KEF Product
- any operation of the KEF product with any faulty, unsuitable or inappropriate apparatus and/or ancillary equipment
- any use of the KEF Product under abnormal or inappropriate voltage or power surges;
- failure to use, operate or maintain the KEF product in accordance with the instructions set out in the users' manual
- exposure of the KEF product to extreme temperature, heat, water or other liquids, insects, excessive moisture, sand, chemicals, battery leakage or any other contaminants
- any force majeure events, including but not limited to any acts of God, fire, lightning, typhoon, storm, earthquake, hurricane, natural disaster, tsunami, flood, war, riot, public disturbance
- any other causes beyond the reasonable control of either KEF and its Authorised Distributor.
- Product repairing should be carried out by KEF or KEF authorised service centre.
- KEF reserves the right to use new or refurbished parts to carry out warranty repairs.
- The parts used in any warranty repair will be covered by a further 3 months warranty period.
Warranty is provided only to KEF products purchased from an Authorised Dealer and accompanied by proof of purchase. No warranty is provided to any product and/or any components not purchased from an Authorised Dealer/Distributor. Keep and produce receipt or proof of purchase in the event that service of your product is required.
Information such as the date of the original purchase, the name and model number of the product, and the details of the Authorised Dealer must be clearly stated on the relevant receipt or proof of purchase.
The terms and conditions of this warranty may be revised from time to time by KEF and you agree to be bound by the latest terms. Any updates to this warranty will be posted on the official website for KEF products, www.kef.com.
- any loss, damages and/or malfunction caused to any product(s) which is/are connected to any of the KEF products
- any damages, loss and liability (except for any personal injuries or death), whether direct, indirect, incidental, consequential special, punitive or otherwise, howsoever caused by, arising out of, or otherwise in relation to the installation, delivery, use, service, repair, replacement and/or maintenance of the KEF product; or
- any damages, loss and liability (except for any personal injuries or death) under this warranty in respect of any act, omission, or negligence of any of their technicians, employees, agents, representatives or independent contractors relating to the actual or purported performance of any of the obligations under this warranty.
Without limiting the above, the maximum liability of the KEF and its Authorised Distributors under this warranty shall not in any event or under any circumstances exceed the actual purchase price paid for the KEF product(s).